Fri, Oct 29|
Quill and Chill: Pumpkins
Just in time to decorate for Halloween, Thanksgiving or fall in general, let's make quilled pumpkins together! You'll learn some basic skills so you can keep creating after the workshop.
Time & Location
Oct 29, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Learn how to make this adorable pumpkin using the art of paper quilling! We'll get together over Zoom and I'll walk you step by step through how to make this design.
You'll receive guidance and you'll have the opportunity to ask questions and receive real-time help with your project. All sessions come with a PDF of instructions after the class, and access to the replay.
Supplies are not provided for Quill and Chill workshops.
For this project, you'll need:
- Quilling paper strips (8-10 strips of orange, 2 strips of brown, 2 strips of green. These are based on 15" strips. If using different sized strips, adjust accordingly.)
- Quilling tool (either slotted or needle)
- Glue (in a needle tip bottle is best, or use a paper plate and toothpick to dip into the glue)
- A flat surface to spread glue on (like a plastic sheet, plastic lid, or paper plate)
- Craft tweezers
- A ruler
- A blank card or cardstock
A small amount of prep work will be needed (printing or tracing the design onto the cardtock ahead of time, which will be provided to you.)
For a recommended list of supplies, click here.
All of the supplies will come in a kit (about $20-$30) that will last you for multiple projects.
The vibe of Quill and Chill... well is in the name! Grab your favorite beverage, let's hang out and learn a new craft!
Please note time zones! The event is 5 pm PST/ 6 pm MST/ 7 pm CST/ 8 pm EST and lasts for 2 hours.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
+$0.88 service fee
+$0.88 service fee0