Fri, Sep 24|
Quill and Chill: Cupcakes
Learn how to make cupcakes using the art of paper quilling! These cupcakes make great cards to celebrate any occasion.
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2021, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Learn how to make cupcakes using the art of paper quilling! These make perfect cards to celebrate any occasion. We'll get together over Zoom and I'll walk you step by step through how to make this design.
During the event, you'll have the opportunity to ask questions and receive real-time help with your project. All sessions come with a PDF of instructions after the class, and access to the replay.
Supplies are not provided for Quill and Chill workshops.
For this project, you'll need:
- quilling paper strips: 2-3 strips for the cupcake liner, about 12-15 for the icing (all 1 color or up to 3 colors, your choice), and optional red and green (1 each) for the cherry.
- quilling tool (either slotted or needle)
- glue (In a needle tip bottle is best. If you don't have a needle tip bottle, toothpicks will help for these techniques.)
- a flat surface to spread glue on (like a plastic sheet, plastic lid, or paper plate)
- craft tweezers
- backing (Blank greeting cards are perfect for these.)
- a pencil & eraser
- a ruler
For a recommended list of supplies, see this blog post: https://www.thequillingedge.com/post/essential-quilling-supplies
All of the supplies will come in a kit (about $20-$30) that will last you for multiple projects.
The vibe of Quill and Chill... well is in the name! Grab your favorite beverage, let's hang out and learn a new craft!
Please note time zones! The event is 5 pm PST/ 7 pm CST/ 8 pm EST.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
+$0.88 service fee
+$0.88 service fee0